Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rhymes with

I was very saddened to hear the news of Heath Ledger's passing. He wasn't exactly my fav'rit actor, but he had something. I won't get all wishy-washy and send my condolences to his family, nor will I speculate on the how and why. I just wanted to say I'm sad about it.


Photobucket
Heath Ledger
April 4, 1979 – January 22, 2008


On a happier note, check this shit out! Isn't that fun? I found that at... at... hmm, I forget where. Probably Neatorama or BoingBoing, that's where I usually steal stuff from anyways. But wait, Neatorama linked to Lackadaisy Cats just a few weeks after me. Coincidence? I THINK SO!

Also, check out this collection of Cool Stuff to Stick on Your Blog, from JustSayHi.com, which seems to be an online dating site. Anyways, I figured I'd just link to the list, rather than sticking an "I SCORED THIS MANY ON A QUIZ!" in every post.

No comments: