Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bad Day

Yesterday we had 5 goldfish, and now we're down to just 1. Most people will probably think we're foolish for getting attached to creatures known for their short lifespans. I am not ashamed to admit that I cried about it a little. It's really depressing when you do your best to make sure a fish is healthy, to watch it grow, only to get out of bed one day and see it floating at the top of the tank.

Also, my brand new camera broke and I punched a hole in my closet door. Luckily the place where I bought the camera was awesome enough to just straight up replace it for me. The door is still broke, though, and my fish are still dead, and it was still just a really shitty day.

Oh yeah, and I ran a stop sign yesterday and felt like a tool.

P.S. Yeah I realize it's shitty of me not to post for 2 weeks and then come back with this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww *huggles* I'm sorry about the fish. And the other crap.

And you are not a tool.