Thursday, January 17, 2008

Boring Blog Bonanza!

My dear friend Molly, of Nasty Butler fame, was kind enough to point out "adoration, adulation, affection, allegiance, amity, amorousness, appreciation, ardency, ardor, attachment," and "affection" as synonyms for "love", which had just been "affirmed". I probably should have pointed out that I hate alliteration. Absolutely.

Anyways.

"How is the writer's strike affecting you?" Well, I have to hear about it everyday, which pisses me off, because I don't care about it otherwise. But I just blogged about it, so now you have to read about it!

Well that's all I could come up with this time. So check out this new toy which I found via Neatorama. It takes some figurin', so it should keep you occupied until my next exciting post. Have fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least I gave you something to write about! Ha!