Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Style

Do you like Photoshop? Do you like Steampunk? Take a gander at this. Photoshoppery and steampunkery abounds. I discovered this via BoingBoing. You know BoingBoing, right?

Also, check out the Urban Legend ER, by the same folks who made 24: The Unaired 1994 Pilot. Warning: swearyness and fake blood. Found via Neatorama.

My life is consumed by wedding plans and Friends on DVD. At least we know who we're inviting and what I'm wearing. To the wedding, not to watch Friends. "She" has yet to find a dress, we have yet to chose wedding rings, we have picked out some songs for the ceremony but need to hire pipers (if we can afford them), invitations actually need to be sent, we're supposed to be getting married in my parent's back yard but they might be moving, we've chosen an MC but haven't even asked her if she wants to yet. Gah.
We've at least chosen our wedding song (like 3 years ago when "wedding" was a bad word). "Hotel Yorba" by The White Stripes from their album White Blood Cells. Which is very good, you should check that out. Actually you should check out all their stuff. It's all good, even Get Behind Me Satan which is very... plonky.

What was I talking about? I have no idea. It's 3:00 AM for for Pete's sake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you've decided on your dress...I mean kilt.