Thursday, July 2, 2009

Read Free or Die

Well I suppose now is as good a time as any to tell you all I've started making webcomics again. They aren't as detailed as the old ones (if anyone even remembers them) and they're more of a one-panel gag deal, but with time and practice I intend to get better. So if the crappy drawing throws you off, please just bear with me for a while. There are only a few online as of yet, but you can see the new comics here or here. I personally think the first link is a better layout, and the system used to manage the comics is much more user friendly, but maybe eventually I'll get the hang of the second one.

On the topic of comics, here are some I've been reading lately.

Johnny Wander by Yuko Ota & Amranth Panagarlya
Ellerbisms by Marc Ellerby
Thingpart by Joey Alison Sayers
DAR: A Super Girly Top Secret Comic Diary by Erika Moen (this one is 18+ and has a lot of lesbians in it, so don't read if that offends you.)
Pictures For Sad Children by John Campbell

Good stuff!

My dad is getting married in 3 days. It's strange for me because my dad has been single for like a bajillion years. But if he's happy, I'm happy. Also, weddings are always a good excuse to get liquored up.

No comments: