Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Shrimp Cake

So apparently, Adolf Hitler made little watercolour paintings of a number of Disney characters. And they just found them. And people are all in a tizzy. And I'm thinking... who the hell cares?

Also, I just started 3 sentences in a row using 'and'. Go on, correct my grammar. Do it. Oh that's right you can't, because I beat you to it.

As you may have noticed, I don't have much to say right now. I've been playing too many video games, or reading Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series to actually find/do anything interesting to tell you about. But I figured I'd better post since it's been like 2 weeks, and I know the 5 or 6 people who read this blog were worried about me. (I just started a sentence with "but"!)

Oh, I've been looking at funny pictures over at collegehumour.com. That's always a good time, though it makes me regret not going to college. Anyways, if you're bored, go look at funny pictures and have fun.

No comments: