Thursday, March 20, 2008

Blarg Blog

Okay so I haven't worked on my novel in like 3 weeks. Go figure. I sometimes wonder, when Stephen King is starting a new novel does he ever just stop and go "Oh my god, this f*cking sucks!" and quit for a month at a time? I also haven't READ a book in like 3 weeks which may have something to do with it. I seem to write better when I'm reading something else.

I haven't gotten anywhere with my comic either. I haven't decided if I want to continue on with Inadvertently Productive, my first webcomic, or try something totally different. I'm also having trouble with my drawing skillz. I can draw something really wikkid, but if I try and repeat it looks like a bucket of horrible.

Aren't you glad you read this blog now? Didn't it make you feel good? Gah. I'm useless.

See this is why I need to do something cool with this blog. No one wants to read about some dude complaining about how he can't draw. Like, seriously, wtf? I dunno. I'll try and have something better for you next week.

For now, go read Beard Revue. If you love having a beard as much as I do, or just love beards, you'll love this blog.

P.S. Holy crap, who else was hungover on Tuesday? Seriously, I'm petitioning to get St. Patrick's day established as a federal holiday. If Newfoundland gets it, why not the rest of Canada?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think most State/Province governments don't wish to encourage the delinquency. But I think I told you this already.

Oh and Blogs are personal. You right whatever the hell you want and enjoy yourself.

Annnndddd...my drawing skills are good one day and totally horrible the next. Perhaps its done to keep us humble or something...